I have too much time on my hands:

7.16.2011

visiting

We went to Bellingham for a quick visit on Thursday. We got to my parents' house in time to unload, say hi to my dad, check out some new toys and then hop back in the car to have lunch with my mom. We were going to have a picnic but ended up eating in the car because it was raining...

After lunch I had to stop and pick up some steaks for dinner. I told my dad I'd make him a steak (that I mentioned: here) back in April, and I finally got around to doing it. They had this fun little cart that was basically a park bench for the boys to sit on. Right as I was taking a picture Andrew stood up. I asked him if he'd sit down so I could take a quick picture and he decided to put his arm around Mason. : )

{my old chair}

When we got in the car to head home, Andrew said "well, that was fun". They both had a lot of fun and used up a lot of energy. They were both asleep before we got on the freeway. Perfect!

No comments: