I found myself with a free day on Thursday, so I packed up and headed to B'ham. Here is a recap of our day through my new favorite app, Instagram.
It worked out perfectly for me to eat at 3 of my favorite places while we were there. I usually can't fit them all in when we visit, especially when it's just for the day, but the stars aligned for me this time! : ) And to top it off, my parents treated me to it all!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You can drop by anytime... :>) Trifecta for me is a visit from my 1 daughter and 2 grandsons. Hope to get a Quadfecta sometime soon.. "Quadfecta" = 1 daughter, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandsons.
1 comment:
You can drop by anytime... :>) Trifecta for me is a visit from my 1 daughter and 2 grandsons.
Hope to get a Quadfecta sometime soon.. "Quadfecta" = 1 daughter, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandsons.
xoxo
(crazy)Grandma Deb
Post a Comment