I have too much time on my hands:

1.13.2011

theme

Color in a dreary winter month.


I don't know how to sum this up, so here's the deal with this post. A friend of mine is following a blog by a friend of hers. She is doing a monthly theme as a way to help people pay attention to the little details in life. Since I love paying attention to the little details in life (it's kind of what I do) :0) my goal is to take her theme and pick just one picture that I think fits it best. Since I take 34597690 pictures a month it might be a bit tricky, but it sounds like a fun goal to me. In case you want to follow along, here's my friend's blog post. My posts will be titled 'theme'.

And, I love this picture.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love it! I especially like the one of them on the computer. They are so cute! And such BOYS!